Are you up for a surprise?


I love surprises. I am talking about surprises that will make one blush in delight. But as I contemplate about it, I realized nobody has really taken time to surprise me (the way I want it). LOL. Now this thought came to mind because I was thinking of what to give as a present come Feb14. Well, yeah, I know we can always give gifts anytime, but that's beside the point. It always make us feel good when we are able to give something special to someone we love.

I went to the mall after work today to look for something I can give. I passed by various boutiques and stores, but didn't find a single thing that I like. So I have decided to create something unique, something I know the person I'd give it to would appreciate.

There are things we need to remind ourselves when talking about presents.
  1. Gifts need not be expensive. Practicality applies in gift-giving. Make sure it is something usable and long lasting.
  2. Gifts should tell or explain what words can't explain. What I mean by this is, let the gift express what your heart wants to say.
  3. The most important thing about gifts is the thoughtfulness. As they say, it's the thought that counts. Don't just give because you have to, give because you WANT to.
  4. Whatever gifts you have in mind, it would look great if it's nicely wrapped.
Note: It's not about the amount. It's about what's in your heart.

If someone would ask me what I want to receive, I'd say, a card with a personalized greeting will do. :)

Happy Giving! Let us not grow slack in showing our love to the people who matter in our lives. A small surprise will make a difference.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP