Break.fast.


Quaker Oats Cookies, Muesli Bar and coffee.              

What did you have for breakfast today? I am always on a rush every morning, so I usually eat breakfast (sometimes brunch) at the office. A cup of coffee&milo (yes,combined) is enough to last me until lunch, worst at times, dinner. But I always make it a point to have something to grab when my tummy's crying out for food. I have almonds to keep me company and make me feel full, and water that completes my day.

One advice for those who are on diet, never skip breakfast. A good hearty breakfast is needed for our brains and body to function properly. Eat on time, drink lots of water and laugh a lot. :) We can't afford to miss the many good things we can enjoy about life.

Have a happy Weekend! <3

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP