♥ Hearts Day ♥

Who doesn't need love? :) That's an absurd question. Everybody needs love, some people admit it and some people don't. But the fact is, each of us longs for someone to love us just the way we are. Cheesy, I know, but I'm just stating the obvious.

Girls are more cheesy than boys (methinks), and so when Valentines Day comes, girls are more excited. I'd be honest, I'm quite excited for the day - not because of those candlelight dinner dates, or anything of that sort, I guess I am one of those hopeless romantic girls who believe in happy ever after stories.

I would just like to stress a point, you don't need a boyfriend, husband or partner to celebrate valentines day. For me, it's simply a day to celebrate love. And we all know love comes in different forms, different ways. A love of a sister, love of parents, love of a friend are the most important things we need to remind ourselves of.

For those who have someone to share with this Valentines, have you got any plans yet? You don't need to be in a fancy restaurant, with fancy gifts - the presence of the person you care so much for is enough present.

photo courtesy of pbase.com

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP