Hello Weekend!

Yay me, it's weekend again! Everytime weekend comes I'm the happiest girl alive. I just love the thought of having the luxury to sleep extra hours in the morning. It's just so refreshing.

Weekend is also a time for me to clean the room, arrange the closet, do the laundry and cook! Tomorrow, I plan to cook for 'tinuwang isda'. This has become one of our faves - not just healthy, it's also yummy! "Tinuwang isda" is also very easy to cook. You just mix all the ingredients and let it boil - and there you have it. I'm gonna share the photos tomorrow.

Here are the ingredients of "tinuwang isda":

1. Fish (your preference, I prefer the head of a big fish)
2. 2 big Tomatoes
3. Spring Onions
4. long green pepper
5. Salt & Pepper to taste
6. Water

Mix all ingredients in a pot and let it boil.

And ta-dah! You have the "tinuwang isda", my version. :)

For now, I'm off to dreamland! xoxo

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP