Let it rain some more.

I love rains. For some reasons, it makes me happy. I guess it has something to do with the freshness it brings, or the feeling of the wind that blows so cold. For one thing I know, the rains comfort a weary soul. Well in my case, yes. :)

On my way home the rain poured so hard. I stayed in the restroom for a few minutes to watch the rain as it falls and waters the place. Our office is in the 5th floor so I can see from above how trees and plants seem to dance with joy as the rain continually poured down. And it brought me so much joy. I allowed myself to savor that magical moment. It was love beyond the natural. Then I realized, God was speaking to me through the rain. His love was manifested through the cold air that brushed my face. His love brought me comfort. His love gave me peace.

If I may request, can it rain some more tonight, please?

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP