I like curls!

I have been blessed with a straight black hair. Messy hair was never a problem for me. I comb only once a day, that is after taking a bath. I'm not bragging about it, in fact, I'm getting bored with it. I have always thought of getting some curls but the idea is always brushed off. I still like my straight hair though, boring as it may seem.

Today, the boyfriend bought me a curling iron. He might have heard of my secret wish somewhere or I may have been too transparent about the desire to buy one for myself. I can't wait to try it and see the curls that I've been wishing for.

the curling iron

I believe that girls should not be scared to try out something new for themselves. There is always a room for improvement, a lesson to learn, new things to experience and a lot more to discover. Girls, we may never forget that we are special and precious, and that we are entitled to be happy and we have the right to be loved. This may include getting a hair rebond or getting some curls.

Bye for now, I'm off to trying out my curling iron. Teehee.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP