Eating on Time

Diet experts recommend eating on time to avoid starving oneself and not result in overeating. And I have been trying my best to adhere to this - yet still I fail. Today, I haven't had any breakfast except for one banana and took lunch at 330pm. This doesn't make any sense, right? This is how busy I get with work, that I oftentimes forget it's time for break.

Eating breakfast is most recommended. Yet because of I (almost) always wake up late in the morning, I skip the most important meal of the day. I think it's time to change my eating habit and lifestyle.

Starting tomorrow, I'll try to eat breakfast - a fast one, a glass of milk/sandwhich/oatmeal or anything that I can eat to keep a healthy body. Skipping meals is not healthy, I know. My mom used to scold me for skipping meals. And mind you, skipping meals can cause you to gain weight not lose. Starving yourself will make you want to eat more on the next meal. That's what exactly happened to me. I need to seriously work on this.

I'll forgive myself for not eating on time today, and I promise to take care of myself by eating on time and regular exercise.

oOps, my time is up. Back to work. :)

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP