Hello, I'm back!

Hello Hello! I'm back and I think I'm gonna religiously update this blog regularly, if not everyday. For the longest time, I have been silent, but it didn't mean I was out on a different planet doing the craziest of things. Oh well, I think I've done crazy things for the last months (years?) that I have been out of here but don't think it's too late to start for 2011.

I've been seriously quite busy with work now. In fact, I have reports to finish today but I chose to write something here, to distress myself. I feel like I have been so freakingly stressed out lately. And being stressed hasn't improved much of the situation. But I guess I owe this blog an update of what has happened to me.

  • The last time I updated this blog, I was searching for a job here in Singapore. I have now been working here for the past 15 months and I must say, I'm having a rollercoaster ride.
  • I've been to phuket and Bali last year, and I am hoping to come back there again soon, if not this year, then most certainly next year.
  • I went home (Cebu) July last year for my mom's bday.
  • I went home last month for my bday. Teehee. A 3 day-trip home with work assignment was not fun at all.
I can go on with the list but I'm back to being busy now. Back to reports.

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP