Reward.

Fridays equate to love.

Tonight, on my way home, I decided to drop by McCafe to buy double chocolate frap for me and the boyfriend. I just thought it's right that I reward myself for the hard work for the past week. Yeeha!

 McDonald's Serangoon Central Branch

I realized days pass by so fast. It seemed like just a few days ago when we celebrated CNY, and now it's just few more days before Feb bids goodbye. Wow. It dawned on me that 2 months have passed and I haven't even finalized a single thing for the big event come December. That tells me now I got 10 more months to prepare. Well that doesn't sound bad at all. Hmnn.

I hope you had a productive and happy week. If not, there's always next week to make it up. Happy Weekend loves! :)


Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Shush by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP